October 2022 Challenge - No Consensus Necessary!

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Well, back on Oct 1 when we were kicking ideas around @MikeS tossed out

Suggestion....
Try covering one of Griff's songs????
Who has the cojones?

And me being more of a dumb ass than a smart ass replied "would Road Song qualify". That's the first tune off of Griffs "Easy" acoustic tunes course. So I have hacked away at this until I hereby throw in the towel. After more than a few tries here is what I have. No, It's not note for note correct but it does show some appreciation (and a "little" effort) for and at Griff's first tune in his new course. Maybe now I can work on something more holiday flavored if I can get it done in time. On the other hand, this was plenty scary for me.

Like Steve says "let the tomatoes fly". :) It's all in fun! :Beer:

This is my GS Mini again, played with bear fingers and a wandering thumb. I like my little guitars.

Road Song
That was excellent Elwood!! (If a little quiet);) Really well played sir.(y)(y)

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Thought I'd have a bit of fun. Hope this brings a smile to your face.:) I'm posting this from a secret location, as it appears that the wife isn't to happy and has sent some hitmen to get me!!:eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mr Grumpys (Many Moons) Halloween
That was very ENTERTAINING---but I think you might want to stay at your secret location until after Halloween--you might end up being the guy hanging from a noose in front of your house-to scare all the trick or treaters away.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Well, back on Oct 1 when we were kicking ideas around @MikeS tossed out

Suggestion....
Try covering one of Griff's songs????
Who has the cojones?

And me being more of a dumb ass than a smart ass replied "would Road Song qualify". That's the first tune off of Griffs "Easy" acoustic tunes course. So I have hacked away at this until I hereby throw in the towel. After more than a few tries here is what I have. No, It's not note for note correct but it does show some appreciation (and a "little" effort) for and at Griff's first tune in his new course. Maybe now I can work on something more holiday flavored if I can get it done in time. On the other hand, this was plenty scary for me.

Like Steve says "let the tomatoes fly". :) It's all in fun! :Beer:

This is my GS Mini again, played with bear fingers and a wandering thumb. I like my little guitars.

Road Song
Mini is mighty!

I like that!
(y)

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Hey Moto....., I hope your throat gets better real soon.:ROFLMAO: Wow!! What an interesting piece!! So dynamic. So much going on!! Great atmosphere produced in that. Really enjoyed it. Well done.(y)(y)

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Wow, some great submissions here -- I'm still going through them all. Here is my offering, which will be a repeat for anyone who watch the Fixit session this week.

It's a cover of the Guess Who version of "Shakin' all over". I handled the guitars and bass, and Dennard did the vocals -- AND there's a bit of Halloween frivolity thrown in...

Last edited:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Wow, some great submissions here -- I'm still going through them all. Here is my offering, which will be a repeat for anyone who watch the Fixit session this week.

It's a cover of the Guess Who version of "Shakin' all over". I handled the guitars and bass, and Dennard did the vocals -- AND there's a bit of Halloween frivolity thrown in...

Love it!