Now living in Brighton Uk

RayStewart

Still trying after all this time
Been playing, or trying to play, the guitar since I was 7, a very long time, all the way back to the early 60's
Real life kicked in when I left school with not much, so had to make my own way, hadn't time for the guitar then.. took it up again 25 yrs ago and got back to my first love the blues. Took me 18 months to go through BGU and now feel I'm getting somewhere at last, having some real fun playing with old mates and just joined my 1st jam in the VJR.
Lived and worked all over the place, Belfast, Phuket, Marbella, Las Vegas and finally the Uk. retired 13 years ago and now play everyday.. I never get bored with a guitar in my hand.

"If you've got the blues it never leaves you"

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Hi Ray. Welcome to the forum. I enjoyed the stuff you posted on other forums a week or two ago. Look forward to hearing more.(y)(y) I'm 14 miles from Belfast. It's funny to see it mentioned along with those other exotic places.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

artyman

Fareham UK
hi Ray, can I suggest you put your location in your Profile instead of "Anyone here from the UK" you might find someone else near you that way. I'll respond to your email shortly.

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Welcome to the clan Ray!
Before I finished BGU I bought more courses. Still haven't finished BGU. You are ahead of the game.
:thumbup:

RayStewart

Still trying after all this time
Hi Ray. Welcome to the forum. I enjoyed the stuff you posted on other forums a week or two ago. Look forward to hearing more.(y)(y) I'm 14 miles from Belfast. It's funny to see it mentioned along with those other exotic places.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:[/QUOTE

Yeap, we Belfast boys get everywhere.. I'll be posting up some more stuff hope you like that too..

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
"Anyone here from the UK" .

So true, because technically I can answer yes.....................although, California is very far away from my birthplace these days..................lol

but welcome Ray, and remember, High Wycombe rules

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Welcome to the forum, amigo! Take a look around and join in the fun.

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Been playing, or trying to play, the guitar since I was 7, a very long time, all the way back to the early 60's
Real life kicked in when I left school with not much, so had to make my own way, hadn't time for the guitar then.. took it up again 25 yrs ago and got back to my first love the blues. Took me 18 months to go through BGU and now feel I'm getting somewhere at last, having some real fun playing with old mates and just joined my 1st jam in the VJR.
Lived and worked all over the place, Belfast, Phuket, Marbella, Las Vegas and finally the Uk. retired 13 years ago and now play everyday.. I never get bored with a guitar in my hand.

"If you've got the blues it never leaves you"

Welcome to the group!