Not sure if this has been on before - In G

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I've got a new name for you...Captain Ford Moto Company!

I know...That was a poor attempt at humor, but you are sounding excellent as usual.
Thanks TZ, I'll roll with that!

images

Last edited:

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Hey Paleo - I see TZ has had an influence on you.:whistle: Excellent stuff.(y)
Elwood - Smoooooooooooooth tone and playing. Very nice.(y)

Elwood

Blues
Dang! and I keep trying not to hit those jazz notes....thanks!;)

MM, talk about tone (talking about your's bro), the few times I ask about someone's guitar because the sound catches my ear, it is a strat. Never owned one although listening to Robert Cray has gotten me close a few times. I guess I stick with the tele 'cause it fits (especially the thinline) and I haven't found anything I need to do with an electric that I can't at least get close to with a tele. and I can keep track of two knobs, although the thinline is different, it is VERY bright and the tone knob seems to be a very important thing (as opposed to my elite where it usually stays wide full on).

I still have a terrible time with the recording thing, levels suck! tweak this and that goes, aaarrrrgggghhhh!!!! It seems like Moto is trying to teach algebra to an amoeba.:confused: For now I will have to settle with producing an audible result without wrecking the track for everyone else. For some reason it seems easier for me to record from a "blank slate" than to hop in on these and not screw 'em up. Passing time should help....

Meanwhile, my American elite tele sits jealously, and quietly as I get to know my new MIM and enjoy freedom from the dread TELENECK. play with less pain, yes!!!