Not much of a religious guy but good wishes needed

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
I am sorta shaky today my youngest sister in law getting brain tumor biopsy they have to drill thru skull first.

Any good thoughts appreciated!

I should practice more today but im just finding it hard to focus.

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Good wishes and prayers for a good outcome. I could see how thinking about a family member having a brain biopsy would make it pretty impossible to focus.

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Thanks people for your support.

The biopsy results confirmed an aggressive brain cancer. Surgery next week to remove as much as they can then radiation and chemo …

Thankful for all the advanced medical techniques we now have available but yeah this is bad.

Last edited:

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
So sorry John. Prayers for your sister in law as well as for good judgement and decision making by the doctors caring for her.

Last edited:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I am sorta shaky today my youngest sister in law getting brain tumor biopsy they have to drill thru skull first.

Any good thoughts appreciated!

I should practice more today but im just finding it hard to focus.
What's the latest on your sister-in-law?

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
What's the latest on your sister-in-law?
No lucky breaks brain surgery next week and then radiation first after that shes a fighter had the ohio high school girls state record in 400 meter hurdles for a decade so shes tough.

We are all so lucky to live in an age where medical options and technology is so advanced.

Theres others here with cancer battles going on best luck to all!

TexBill

Blues in Texas
John, you know there is a lot of well wishes going out to your sister-in-law and the entire family. We pray for the best possible outcome. Keep us posted.

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
I've been fortunate in my life to see the power of prayer, and will be keeping your Sis in Law in mine!