no update

Elwood

Blues
got the email, but the AAP page was not updated. So (my fault) I missed the live session. I'll get it on the go 'round.

It might be helpful if the AAP page schedule was also updated.

Jack

Blues Junior
Yeah I'm confused. I thought it was odd I didn't get an email reminding me of the AAP session yesterday, but I also didn't get anything saying it was rescheduled, so I logged in and it said "the session will begin as soon as the host logs in". After a while I figured out it wasn't going to start, but now I see it apparently took place and is posted in the AAP section this morning.

Oh well, guess I'll watch it today.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Hmmm. I got Griff's email regarding the new schedule 10-1-19 . The first session was going to be the next day, so I thought he was cutting it pretty close. But he's a busy guy.

I also checked the AAP page and the new schedule was there, as well.

First thing I do is mark the dates and times on my calendar.

So I have the schedule in 3 different places.:)

I received the email regarding the time change for yesterday's session (10-9-19) on Monday, 10-7-19.

Griff also mentioned the time change at the start and end of Monday's "Boxes" session.

So he reminded me about that 3 times.:)

I also discovered why I wasn't getting email reminders for upcoming sessions. I had registered using a newer email account and was still checking in my "usual" account.

Lo and behold, I found all my reminders for the last couple of months when I checked the inbox of my new account, i.e. the one I actually used when registering.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
got the email, but the AAP page was not updated.
Oops, my bad.

I thought you were talking about the schedule for the month, but you were talking about the time change for yesterday's session.

No, that was not updated on the AAP page.

However, I also see that you posted @6:22 PM, which was during the session while you were missing it?

Jack

Blues Junior
Oh good grief, I thought I looked through my emails twice and didn't see anything, but now I look again and there it is - "Time Change for 10/9 Gear Session" I knew my brain was going but I didn't realize it had quit working entirely :unsure:

I missed the "boxes" session - forgot to set the alarm on my watch :(