No St. Patrick's Day Parades?

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
What to do? I am going to fill up on Guinness, get out my Irish Tenor Banjo, and Irish Bouzouki, and enjoy myself. My grandfather would be so happy! :Beer:

Recommendation for Irish Whiskey: Powers!

Brian Boru's March - I named our son after this famous Irish King.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wp6usb4y7jlhnlp/Brian Boru's March.mp3?dl=0

I played this using my Irish Bouzouki and my flamenco guitar.

Tom

Shodai

Blues Junior
Now if that doesn't get you in the Irish spirit for St. Patrick's Day, there's just something wrong with you!

Well played, Sir! I enjoyed every note... twice...and will most likely listen to it again!

Furthermore, you have motivated me to try something new, and I have downloaded the sheet music.

shamrockin-leprechaun-guitarist-st-patricks-prints~2.jpg

Last edited:

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Very nicely rendered Tom.
My daughter married a fine Irish lad. Their second son, my grandson is named Edgar Boru O'brien.
Friday was his 5th birthday.
89218723_10221711461193763_5009336433110941696_n.jpg

I guess not all Irish are redheads! ;)

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Now, that is a great smile! Happy birthday! :)

My grandfather (who raised me) was a red head, and had a temperament to go with it. There are so many stories he and other family members told me about his growing up in San Francisco. One of his grandfathers also had red hair, and was an officer in the Union Army.

Our governor has just ordered all bars in the state of California to be closed, and all seniors to self isolate. It is almost impossible to find bottled water, paper products, dairy products, vegetables (fresh or frozen), fruit, and bread. After going to eight stores, we found one roll of TP (six pack), with most shelves bare. The good news is if you cannot find food to eat, you do not have to worry about TP. ;)

You cannot drink the water from the tap in Silicon Valley. Too many interesting chemicals, and the stench is unreal! :( Tomorrow I must venture out to get my medications. That should be interesting! :eek:

Tom