No More Peace

L

Lame_Pinky

...for you BBG'ers anymore ! I just purchased a copy of BBG for a Christmas present & I thought " well why not " & bought one for myself as well.Was getting a little tired of you guys seemingly having all the fun here so I'm gonna come down & annoy you guys as well !

MWUHAHA HAAA  :cool:

LP

I

IrishRover

Welcome LP - remember  - - to post here it should be a video  :cool:

L

Lame_Pinky

Well you know I do not have any recording equipment (THAT WORKS ! ) & I do not have a video cam either I'll see what I can do about it in next couple of months though.

LP

L

Lame_Pinky

Oooh 1 other question as I'm buying the BBG course as a present for someone else how can I then get them to join the forum should they wish to ?

LP

I

IrishRover

LP - when you first come to the forum there is a 'register' button next to the 'login' button.  I'm sure all a person needs to do is register and agree to follow the rules and they're in.  If I'm wrong about that surely one of the moderators will see this and correct me.

G

godlistrom

I received my BBG yesterday ... There appears to have several nice little riff to play. Still fun guaranteed. Thank you Griff for his good material... ::)

Russ

Blues Newbie
seemingly having all the fun here so I'm gonna come down & annoy you guys as well !LP

Excuse me? Down here?  :-? We are all on the same playing field. Just different learning stages.. ;)

My wife said my sence of humor may seem a bit harsh. That was meant as funny. Ha Ha

I

IrishRover

Hey Russ - I took it as LP coming down from Olympus - - or maybe a 6 pack ;D ;D

J

jhagan421

Hey Russ - I took it as LP coming down from Olympus - - or maybe a 6 pack ;D ;D

Careful matt, or maybe all you silver star types have posting immunity ::)

LP - You and anybody else are welcome at the lowly land of BBG - with all the big guns that have the course now I can't wait to hear some cool variations on the lessons :-X

L

Lame_Pinky

I was referring to the relative position of the BBG forum & nothing else was inferred A 6 pack , man that will last 1 hr at best !

LP

G

Garymcm

I'm still waiting for my package so will be here a bit too.

Dont worry about the humour Russ, we aussies have a bit of a dry slant to our style as well.

With Melbourne's weather LP, a six pack would last an hour, but when we get a few days over 42, we gotta drink em quick in the west before it evaporates. [smiley=beer.gif]

Looking forward to this (even LPs feedback! ;))
cheers
Gary

P

Pete51

Hello all, just registered........Saw Hot Tuna last night... Acoustic show..... Jorma is an great bluesman. It was a fantastic show

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hey Pete, I think Gpower meant InTro. Here's the link http://bluesguitarunleashed.com/forum/YaBB.pl?board=intro