New to the Forum

KevinLutz

Blues Newbie
Hello,

My name is Kevin and I have been working with BGU lessons for a while now, but have only been reading through the forum so this is my first time posting. I am currently working through the BGU lab challenge and will be attempting to post my submission soon. I have learned a lot from all of the lessons that I have worked through so far and I am sure I will gain a lot from participating in this forum as well.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Welcome aboard Kevin. Have fun.(y) I listened to your LAB submission, and was suitably impressed.(y) As a result, I fully expect to hear you down in the Virtual Jam Room before too long.:whistle:;)

Rad

Blues Newbie
Welcome.

I have been playing a long time (why I’m not better, who knows) but I’ve been in my share of on line lesson programs and this is the only one that is the whole package. Ya picked a great place to get better.

Conrad

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hi Kevin Welcome to the forum. The Albert King Challenge is a fun one. Looking forward to your recording.

Shodai

Blues Junior
Welcome to the forum!

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

You're going to love it here!