HenrySparrer218

Blueslovr
Hi everyone, I'm Henry. Glad to be on this forum.not a newbe,intermediate player retired hvac tech,been playing on and off for 50+yes. In 2018 decided to get serious.started taking in person lessons from two different teachers, bought guitar tricks mainly to learn songs trolled you tube and always liked griefs stuff. So here I am. I'm willing to go to any lengths to become a better player before I go to that big blues club in the sky.

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Enjoy the trip! I have been playing guitar for 70 years, and love it! It is a great way to relax, have fun and keep yourself busy.

Tom

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement. You might also like to take a wander down to the basement and join some of us in the Virtual Jam Room, you have to bring your own beer though :)

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hi Henry, Welcome to the forum.
One thing I've learned is that the more I learn, the more I realize I have to learn. Enjoy the ride.

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Welcome to the forum Henry, I'm glad you found us!
I too am curious about all the HVAC guys on the forum. Is it possible that you're all sheet "Metal-Heads"? ;)