New Member!

AlanCargile

Blues Newbie
I know that you probably get this all the time but hello everyone. I just purchased the BGU program and am eager to get started. I’ve been playing since the early 70’s but I figured it’s about time that I learn to do it right! lol. I’m 66 and retired and looking forward to meeting new friends here and learn from all of you and Griff. Thanks for having me, best wishes to you all.

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement.

Mickey Duane

Used To Be A Rock Star
Hello and welcome to the forum

A pretty cool place to learn a bunch of stuff and hang out

Pretty cool people here as well

Watch out though - you might end up with GAS

Peace

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Enjoy the material and the forum. I have found that being retired is an outstanding experience!

Retirement should be a career option "When you grow up little boy, what do you want to be"? "RETIRED"! :cool:

What is important to me now that I am retired is to have a goal, and enjoy myself. Music fills the bill nicely.

You might consider recording your self from time to time, and even join in the Virtual Jam Room. If you have any questions, I am sure that forum members will help out with good suggestions.

But be aware! It can be a serious problem talking about what guitar, amplifier or pedal is "best"! If you follow the advice of some members, you could end up with a house full of guitar equipment, and no time to enjoy playing the instrument. :cry:

Tom