New Member - Question...

MichaelLayne

Blues Newbie
Greetings all! Michael from Albuquerque, NM. I'm a new member and beginning to re-learn what I left behind 40+ years ago. I just started using the digital Acoustic BGU and have a question. I set loop parameters on a lesson and after a bit had to move on to other stuff here at home. Is there a way to save where you left off? When I came back today I had to find my spot and reset the loop. Not a big deal. I can always make a note where to pick up from. Just curious. I'm having a blast at 73 trying to see if my fingers still work! Using a Taylor 314ce and a Zager 900ce for the journey. Best to all and delighted to be a part of the community.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Welcome Michael! I have played with the looping feature a bit and haven't seen a way to save the loop. I don't really rely on the video for practice, though. I usually will save the mp3 (if there is one) into my recorder/DAW (GarageBand) and use the recorder's looping feature.
Enjoy the ride!

steve o

Student Of The Blues
Welcome to the forum Michael, it’s awesome having you with us!:). As far as your question, I can’t help you but I’m sure before long you will get a ton of answers. This forum is full of lots of great people with a lot of experience that love to help.

sloslunas

NM Blues
Welcome to this great forum Michael. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do. We have a lot of tremendous people on here that are more than than happy to assist you in any way that they can. Really nice to see someone from Albuquerque join the forum ( I graduated from Del Norte high school and UNM, and now live just south of you in Los Lunas). Anyway, enjoy the ride on the BGU forum...

Steve