NEW INFORMATION SHEET WITH SWS COURSE ??

Rue

Blues Newbie
Hey....I got an email today from Griff about the SWS course...I'm sure you all did.....it said that he had added a lot of new information to the instruction sheet that comes with the course to answer questions he'd been getting.    Is  that new info sheet posted any where on the board ?   I got my SWS in the first group and I'm wondering if the new sheet would help me any.
Maybe Griff could post it for those of us who bought first and got the old info sheet....did any of that make  sense ???

Alexander Blue

Surfers Rule !!!
Hey Rue,
   I believe he was referring to the advertisement e-mail ... he added answers to questions after releasing the first one ... I got the e-mail but did not check out the link because I purchased it when it first was offered ...
   I think Griff is just trying to make this available to all BBG and BGU students for the $67.00 'student' price while the second copies are available ... once they are gone I believe the price will raise to $97.00 and the next copies will be available to the public ...  :cool:
    after-thought : Hey, how totally bitchin' is that ?  :) ... WE get priority over the run of the mill everyday Public !  :)
              WE deserve it !  ;)

I

IrishRover

I received the same email Rue and I took it to mean he was answering questions about what was in the course, not additional information contained in the course.  If it was additional course material he would have posted it here for us - he wouldn't leave us hanging.

Rue

Blues Newbie
yea...that makes a lot more sense...now that you guys pointed it out to me ....lol
It's  a good thing I have you'll around. :eek: