New guy here.

JosephWEAKLEY217

Blues Newbie
Everyone is somebody Joseph! Welcome to the forum! Good to have you with us!! :thumbup:
Oh come on mountain man, it sounded so good when I wrote it. Just think a beginner who knows not how to play, plays to be someone great. Damn I think there's a song there. Anyway thanks for the welcome.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
FWIW I turn 62 in a couple of months, just retired, and still can’t remember a decent lick to save my life. But I’m working on it. :Beer:

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement. You might also like to take a wander down to the basement and join some of us in the Virtual Jam Room, you have to bring your own beer though :)

JosephWEAKLEY217

Blues Newbie
Everyone is somebody Joseph! Welcome to the forum! Good to have you with us!! :thumbup:

FWIW I turn 62 in a couple of months, just retired, and still can’t remember a decent lick to save my life. But I’m working on it. :Beer:
I always wanted to play and just never took it seriously. Now I have 5 guitars I've collected and figured hell why not. Besides I have a little more time. So let this journey begin. Quitting is not an option.

JosephWEAKLEY217

Blues Newbie
Hi and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement. You might also like to take a wander down to the basement and join some of us in the Virtual Jam Room, you have to bring your own beer though :)
Brother I will put that on my list of things to do. Sounds like fun.

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Hey welcome to the club of the bgu people. Glad you found us ...

Post something in the gear section maybe what you have etc ( we do like PRS guitars some of us anyhow ).

JosephWEAKLEY217

Blues Newbie
Hey welcome to the club of the bgu people. Glad you found us ...

Post something in the gear section maybe what you have etc ( we do like PRS guitars some of us anyhow ).
I just might do that. However I don't limit myself to just PRS. I look for different sounds, like Fender, Epiphone and Gretsch. Guys gotta be ready for that light bulb moment.