NEW folder for 5 MORE Easy Blues Solos!

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Congrats to whoever created the new course folder!
I think it helps a lot to distinguish between the first 5 and the 5 MORE. Thanks! Now, to transfer all the MORE files to this folder...

ArtDonn84

JAM FOR THE LAMB
Congrats to whoever created the new course folder!
I think it helps a lot to distinguish between the first 5 and the 5 MORE. Thanks! Now, to transfer all the MORE files to this folder...

I was just cruzin through the blog and saw your comment.  Never heard or saw a "new folder".  Where do I find that?

Thanks

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Actually, Bluesman, you're in it! Under this smaller courses heading, there used to be just the "5 Easy Blues Solos" course folder. When Griff came out with the "5 More..." course, it was getting confusing between members posting to the original 5 and the "more" 5 solos. But this folder (MORE) was added back in February.

reconbuzzard

Blues Newbie
could anymore tell me what the original bb king song was that used this chord progression i have a few of his songs but not one using this #4 progression tks

BignJames

Blues Newbie
could anymore tell me what the original bb king song was that used this chord progression i have a few of his songs but not one using this #4 progression tks

If you're talking about Solo 4 in 5 MEBS, I think Griff says it's similar to Freddie King's "Ain't Nobody's Business"......B.B. does a version.....lots of people do a version....here's a Freddie King version.

https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/f/freddie_king/aint_nobodys_business_crd.htm