New Amp

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Enjoy!
It's amazing how technology has improved our options in recent years.
Just a few years ago, I was searching the world over for a small amp that I could use on my boat.
The spark would have made me sooo happy.

These days, all ya gotta do is wait few minutes and the next greatest thing shows up with everything you ever wanted.

Have fun!...........that's what it's all about.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Enjoy!
It's amazing how technology has improved our options in recent years.
Just a few years ago, I was searching the world over for a small amp that I could use on my boat.
The spark would have made me sooo happy.

These days, all ya gotta do is wait few minutes and the next greatest thing shows up with everything you ever wanted.

There was one on the Charlotte Craigslist this week for sale. I was tempted, thinking it would be a great little amp to drag outside on the back deck in the summer. Then I saw a Marshall Plexi 100 watt head and double stack in the ad right next to it and thought the very same thing.

Stinger22

Blues Junior
Got me a new amp fellers!!!! Got me one of those Spark practice amps. Love it!!! Every kind of tone, I'd ever dream!!!

Yes sir! I have mine set up in my living room with my guitar dujur to pick up when I get the mood. Dialed in my three electric presets and an acoustic and I'm a happy camper. I do get those moods to just play around with different amps and presets and that too can be a blast with all the tones and amazingly BIG sound I get out of it.

Stinger22

Blues Junior

Yep. Some early responses to it were "well it doesn't do this or that" and just dismissing it. It is a PRACTICE amp and for that and what it does it is pretty amazing. Replaced my Mesa and pedalboard in my living room to a nice looking cab sitting on my home entertainment console. And has me actually practicing more to different progressions and beats.

Stinger22

Blues Junior
If you haven't tried your acoustic through one of the acoustic amps especially the Natural you are in for a treat. I actually play with the amp volume and guitar volume balanced together, my Taylor sounds really good on its own :D, so a little reverb and slight delay and with or without a mod out of the Spark blended with the natural sound fills my living room with a really nice expanded sound.

CapnDenny1

Student Of The Blues
He's a cute little feller. ;-) I'll stick with my big iron. Some advantages to staying in the basement?

I think it's like driving around in a powerful car. You may do the speed limit, but you know you could take it to 150mph in a few seconds, if you want too. I just like having all that power available, if I knew how to use it of course. But I can't drive 155 either, so.

James77

Student of the Blues
He's a cute little feller. ;-) I'll stick with my big iron. Some advantages to staying in the basement?

I think it's like driving around in a powerful car. You may do the speed limit, but you know you could take it to 150mph in a few seconds, if you want too. I just like having all that power available, if I knew how to use it of course. But I can't drive 155 either, so.

Yeah, I’d love to have me a twin reverb one day. But, the wallet says no!!!! Remodeling my house, can’t live in an amp! LOL!

Stinger22

Blues Junior

Well we used to have 327's and now 2.0 turbos. My Spark is my living room practice amp, what it was designed for and does an amazing job. I got my tube amps in the warehouse room if I ever need them.