Nenad's Solo #3

ndjordjevic

Blues Newbie
This is still not even close to Griff's recording and playing but anyway I've decided to anyway share it with you guys. There are some really tough bars there and my fingers are still not capable to do them like Griff. I think the most important thing to get out of this course is the pentatonic maj/min concept. The speed will come with practice, I hope so...

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/GaUDzMk1/SBS_3_1.html?

Thanks for listening! Can't wait to start on #4 :)

Ivan

Blues Newbie
Nice job Nenad....very smooth. I also listened to your first solo and it also sounded great. I'm working on BGU on solo #3 right now and plan to start on SBS when I'm done this course. I love slow blues and right now I envy your playing. Great Job!!!

Did you go through BGU first?

ndjordjevic

Blues Newbie
Thanks for the comments Ivan. Yes, I went through the BGU first and Soloing without scales as well. Check that one too.

Steve G

St. Simons Island, GA
Nicely done Nenad.  I know what you mean about those tough bars & I thought you did a pretty nice job on them.  I started this one several months ago but had to put it aside, along with most of my practicing, as my wife & I have been between homes since we sold our CA home in late Nov.  I'll be able to get back to a regular practice routine soon & plan on picking up with this solo.  Hope I can get it as good as you did.