Nenad's Solo #1

ndjordjevic

Blues Newbie
Hi everybody,

Here is my try on Solo #1:

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/5sxSkoob/SBS_1.html

Recorded with Musicman Axis, Mustang I and Garageband.

Thanks for listening.

luckylarry

Student Of The Blues
Nenad, the sound is really nice and Bluesy and you really have a feel for the music. Thanks for sharing.  [smiley=beer.gif]

Jon3b

Blues Newbie
  Good job there Nenad, you've got it nailed right up to bar 22. I lose it there too ninety nine times out of a hundred.  ;) Off to Solo 2 then?

[smiley=beer.gif]

David1308

Blues Newbie
Very well done.  I'm working on this one as well.  You're ahead of me! I've got it fine up to bar 17, then from there I hit a few trouble spots.  But it sounds like you have them down.  Maybe a little hiccup on Bar 22, but that one is probably the hardest.

I have this set up on my looper, and I think I need to just loop a couple of sections instead of the whole solo.  I also need to go back and watch the video of the solo.

But again, yours sounds great and I hope to get to that point soon.  This is a fun and useful course.

J

JDavid

I  would kill to be able to play like that!  I got BGU  last week,  had to leave for a conference,  and am about to  dive head first  into it this week!

CapnDenny1

Student Of The Blues
Now don't go killing anybody Dave.  It doesn't help anyway!  Err, I mean I don't guess it would help, yeah that's the ticket.

I like the sound of that.  What settings did you use on the amp, if you are still around or looking?  I realize it was posted last October.