Neighborhood Concert

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
The young guitar player was just sitting in and isn't a member of the band. He's pretty good for being 14 and playing for 4 years or so.

sloslunas

NM Blues
Kat and the Bluetones did 2 sets for the neighbors. We did the same earlier in the summer and they wanted us back. It will become obvious why I'm the rhythm player 90% of the time. I should note that he has a broken finger on his fretting hand. Geez!!
Great stuff Tommy! You guys done good...

Steve

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
That was truly excellent! Amazed you get such a great sound in the garage - I wish you were my neighbor! :)
We had a couple PA speakers just inside the garage facing out. All the vocals came through there. Everything else was just through amps. The video was taken on a phone just outside the garage.

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
We're doing this again on August 12. We'll be moving out of the garage onto the driveway under a tent. :giggle: It will be bigger and better this time. We're making this an official block party with the street blocked off and we'll even have a food truck. The sign has been out for a few days now and my next door neighbor is doing flyers. We have a new bass player and have added a keyboardist. We're doing 3 sets of 10 songs each. If you're from the area and have been lurking in the background contact me and I'll give you the details. This is what keeps me busy.7FB36B53-BAF8-4F59-9B5B-56DDB5F372E1_1_201_a.jpeg