Needing some help here...

sloslunas

NM Blues
Okay, so you all know that I suck at the guitar and singing. That being said, I am fresh out of ideas for another song that I can butcher. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I thank you in advance...

Steve

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
I first heard Eric Clapton do this (Around 35-40yrs ago) and didn't realise it was a Don Williams song until a year or two back. I'm pretty sure I've told you before Steve that I think you sound like Don. Here's your chance to prove me right.;):)

Elwood

Blues
Steve, make something up. :thumbup:

You have a good start from all the suggestions.

Bohemian, Dead Flowers, Blowing in the Wind, We're All the Way, so Meet Me in The Morning.

Rock, Country, or even Reggae, Sittin by the Dock of the Bay, you can't go wrong!!! :Beer::Beer::Beer:

BraylonJennings

It's all blues
I've said your style reminds me of Lee Hazlewood, so I'll suggest "These Boots are Made For Walking." Basic three chords in E, with a nice chromatic bass run.

sloslunas

NM Blues
Steve, make something up. :thumbup:

You have a good start from all the suggestions.

Bohemian, Dead Flowers, Blowing in the Wind, We're All the Way, so Meet Me in The Morning.

Rock, Country, or even Reggae, Sittin by the Dock of the Bay, you can't go wrong!!! :Beer::Beer::Beer:
Funny you mentioned 'Sitting on the Dock of the Bay'. I just made a recording of that yesterday...

Steve