NDD

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
It looks like I may have to figure out how to reclaim some more space in the music room a lot sooner than I expected.
My son and his wife are coming up towards the end of the month to set up the kit. He called me yesterday asking some questions about the kit. One thing led to another and he ended up with a 20% off code I have from Musicians Friend. So, now I have a rather extensive care package arriving late in the week.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
It looks like I may have to figure out how to reclaim some more space in the music room a lot sooner than I expected.
My son and his wife are coming up towards the end of the month to set up the kit. He called me yesterday asking some questions about the kit. One thing led to another and he ended up with a 20% off code I have from Musicians Friend. So, now I have a rather extensive care package arriving late in the week.

Nature always finds a way. :Beer:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Nature always finds a way. :Beer:
There ain't nothin' natural about stuffing this much gear in this small room!
I actually started looking around last night, thinking, 'which and how many of these guitars could go away before I really missed them?'
I'm sure I could get down to about 20 before anything started to hurt.
But the more I thought about it, the more I felt like Navin R. Johnson!
"All I need is this Telecaster and I'm fine.
This Telecaster and this Explorer and that's all I need.
OK, this Telecaster, this Explorer and this 335 and that's it!
And this Longhorn and Longhorn bass, but everything else, I don't need.
Well, maybe this strat..."

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
There ain't nothin' natural about stuffing this much gear in this small room!
I actually started looking around last night, thinking, 'which and how many of these guitars could go away before I really missed them?'
I'm sure I could get down to about 20 before anything started to hurt.
But the more I thought about it, the more I felt like Navin R. Johnson!
"All I need is this Telecaster and I'm fine.
This Telecaster and this Explorer and that's all I need.
OK, this Telecaster, this Explorer and this 335 and that's it!
And this Longhorn and Longhorn bass, but everything else, I don't need.
Well, maybe this strat..."

Sounds like it's time to build an addition. :whistle:

BigMike

Blues Oldie
I have about 500 square meters down the garden, trouble is it's on a slope so it would need some serious retaining walls before I even start on a shed, with electricity and probably water to go down I think it may be out of my reach. (At the moment!)

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
OMG! Yesterday there were over 20 guitars sitting here! This is getting serious and maybe a bit scary!
MusicRoom3.0.jpg