NAMM 2020

dwparker

Bluesologist
Is anyone else looking forward to NAMM 2020? I will be buying a new amp this year and right now nothing really ticks all the boxes for me, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm hoping Roland has some new offerings or some new Fender Tone Master models are released. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Al Holloway

Devizes UK
I'm hoping they don't release something new:whistle: Looking to move house this year so money tight until we know how much it all costs. And need to thin the heard to move. So new gas attacks would be a problem!!

Maybe summer namm. Hopefully moved and a new house to fill by then:rolleyes:

cheers

Al.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I get the jitters every year at this time!

AshamedCoolDove-max-1mb.gif

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
I'll be at NAMM Thursday and Friday. I'll try and post some pictures and info on anything new and interesting that I come across.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
I'll be at NAMM Thursday and Friday. I'll try and post some pictures and info on anything new and interesting that I come across.

Quilter was (on their FB page) teasing a pedal-looking object in sparkly blue, apparently for a Thursday reveal. Maybe you can shed some light. :Beer:

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
Quilter was (on their FB page) teasing a pedal-looking object in sparkly blue, apparently for a Thursday reveal. Maybe you can shed some light. :Beer:

Saw that and it's on my list. Of course, by the time I get there, you'll have seen a full report on FB.

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Is anyone else looking forward to NAMM 2020? I will be buying a new amp this year and right now nothing really ticks all the boxes for me, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Have you looked at PRS MT 15 reviews?

A gorgeous clean channel and the spankiest lead ... an all tube masterpiece.

Rumor is a 100 watt even nicer upgrade probably at NAMM.

Blues rock metal even folk stuff the MT 15 seems more like 50 watts check out reviews.

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
Neural DSP which has done a great job with plug in,s will be demoing their pre release of Quad Cortex

I like the twisty foot switches and the drag and drop touchscreen.

dwparker

Bluesologist
Have you looked at PRS MT 15 reviews?

A gorgeous clean channel and the spankiest lead ... an all tube masterpiece.

Rumor is a 100 watt even nicer upgrade probably at NAMM.

Blues rock metal even folk stuff the MT 15 seems more like 50 watts check out reviews.
Anything with hi gain is lost on me. Not my cup of tea. I am much more a blackface/tweed sort of guy.

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Wow, that's actually damned practical! Would be golden for that odd time I feel like taking an electric semi-hollow to open mic where the backline is just a mixer into a Bose Compact L1 PA unless I schlep an amp along.
No kidding, my Micro Block is going on Reverb tomorrow! Anybody wants it shoot me a PM, it's new and never been plugged in

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
Wonder how much balls it has when he has the gain cranked and that crunchy rhythm is the most you get?

Would have liked to hear a lead tone through it. Seems a little disingenuous playing in the demo, when he's getting his lead tone from an AX 8.

Heck if it had punched out that lead @$99, I would have jumped on it. And if it were stereo out even as a pre-amp would be worth it for me.