Amps NACE gear for sale

stryx qaterwahl

Blues Newbie
OK, i've turned 72 this year, the virtual Stryx Qaterwahl Blues Band has yet to be widely recognized and the R&R Hall of Fame has passed me by once again...time to cut back on amplification gear. I've long been a huge fan of the Art Nace amp family, and while I refuse to give me up my first NACE combo (M1-18 in purple with a round, jute-color speaker grille) I am going to sell an M2-7R amp head, a Pro-18 amp head, and two 1x12 NACE cabs. I've listed them on Reverb (“blakes Gear Depot”), let me know if you can't find the listings. And if any of this interests you and you can bypass the use of your credit card, be encouraged to contact me here thru the BGU forum, and we can skirt Reverb altogether, as well as your state sales taxes should that apply. Be advised that BGU members are sentimental favorites of mine so happy to consider bonafide offers. You can PM me thru the Forum or email me direct: blake24v@rockisland.com. Thanks for any considerations, and my best regards to the illustrious class of BGU LIVE 2014 and 2015.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Hey Blake! It's great to hear from you. I'm not in the market for an amp at the moment, but I just wanted to say hello. I'm still hoping for that R&R Hall of Fame nomination and hanging on to my stryx qaterwahl T-shirt!

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
High Blake. It is great having you check in here. Stirs up some BGU Live memories of which most are
pretty good! Stay well and good luck selling your amp. I already have my Nace.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Hey Blake I still have my shirt----Now this is weird----This morning I was working on a guitar and you came into my mind---and I thought about you , wondering where you been and thought about posting a ALL POINTS BULLETIN out to see if anyone had heard from you--(That's weird)
I was thinkn" about the BGU Jam in Washington in 2015--And I was jivin' you about letting Sharon drive your Porsche while we were at the Jam.
. Great to hear from you buddy.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: