My Place (an original)

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Oh Yeh! Funky laid back groove and your guitar work and vocal caught it spot on. Another winner Captain.

arock

Help! I'm a rock
Great job! Really like the guitar tone you achieved, especially on the solo "stabs" Another good one, Sir!

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Thanks gents,
I had a rhythm that I liked and just kept building on it, not knowing where it would take me.
As I was mixing the guitars, I just tossed in the lyrics that came to me.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Capn; your killing me man, your killing me---THAT WAS COOL----another winner.:Beer::Beer::Beer: every time I think you might be ready to run out of bullets you reload with a bigger caliber. That's the true mark of a great song writer. you got it going for you. (don't neglect it).

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Capn; your killing me man, your killing me---THAT WAS COOL----another winner.:Beer::Beer::Beer: every time I think you might be ready to run out of bullets you reload with a bigger caliber. That's the true mark of a great song writer. you got it going for you. (don't neglect it).

I have to tell you......
Only the audience can determine whether a song is good so, although I have opinions on my stuff it's nice to know a few folks like it.
I don't know where I am on a 1- 10 scale but, I do know I'd be a zero if it wasn't for the kind words I get from you and a few others.
I think I would have given this up some time ago if I hadn't received encouragement to keep going.
Thank you sir!

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Another winner Capn, I don't know how you keep coming up with these.
Thanks Arty,
I'll attribute my song profusion to my lack of focus.
I've got so damn many things I wanna do and ideas floating around, I just have a hard time focusing on anything so, they keep building up until I just force myself to I spit one out.

Last edited:

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Saucy stuff Moto!!:eek: :LOL: Love it. Great groove throughout. I nearly died at the start!!!! I thought you'd gone into Electronic Dance Music!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yet another great listen.(y)(y)(y)