Pedals/Effects My new mini pedal board for jams.

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
My new mini pedal board for jams.
NEW MINI 06.jpg

NEW MINI 02.JPG

NEW MINI 03.JPG

NEW MINI 05.JPG

The back row of pedals are up on a big wide wood block to raise them for easy stomping without hitting the pedals in the front row. I have a 10-inch 9V extension power cable coming for the HoTone Vol/Wah.

Here is my old mini board before this revamp.
MINI PEDAL BOARD.JPG

Last edited:

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
I guess I will have to create a micro-mini pedal board. You see, I only have one pedal, a Keeley Luna Overdrive. So far, after playing guitar since 1952, I have not really seen or felt the need to use pedals. But you never know what tomorrow will bring! One must keep an open mind! :) I do enjoy following your pedal stories, as they are very complete, full of enthusiasm, and of interest to any one who plays guitar. We can all learn from each other. :cool:

Tom

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
I guess I will have to create a micro-mini pedal board. You see, I only have one pedal, a Keeley Luna Overdrive. So far, after playing guitar since 1952, I have not really seen or felt the need to use pedals. But you never know what tomorrow will bring! One must keep an open mind! :) I do enjoy following your pedal stories, as they are very complete, full of enthusiasm, and of interest to any one who plays guitar. We can all learn from each other. :cool:
Tom
Yes, the shoe is a size 14.
Well, Tom, it isn't an inexpensive affliction.
MINI BOARD SPREADSHEET.jpg