My cup of tea!

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
For those of you who drink tea, what do you prefer?

On a daily basis, I drink green tea. No sugar or milk please! Tea bags only. I enjoy the flavor. Add boiling hot water to the cup, drop in the bag, dunk it 50 times, and enjoy the results! That is how I do it.

Another tea that I have on occasion is Rosehip with Hibisus. The flavor is something that I enjoy, and it is amazing that this is the only tea I tolerate if I am well or not feeling good (cold or the flu). It always perks me up. :)

My mom loved tea! She had a very nice blue teapot and used MJB tea bags. She set me in the right direction to enjoy this beverage. As Mr. MJB said: “A day without tea is like a day without sunshine”. MJB is a San Francisco company that began in 1881 I must admit that I cannot find MJB tea in the flavors I enjoy, so I do my best to choose what seems good to me.

I think that I will have a cup of tea, and then it is off to play a bit of guitar! :cool::)

Tom

artyman

Fareham UK
Traditional English Tea, currently Yorkshire Tea Bags, though brewing in a cup is sacrilege, must be brewed in a teapot. Now with all this talk I'm getting thirsty!

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
I'm a retired Public Servant, so I almost always have morning tea at 10 and afternoon tea at 3. Presently we're using Lipton Black Tea bags; occasionally have English Breakfast Tea (esp. if English friends are visiting). I used to like Earl Grey but not any more.

Coffee gets me going in the morning, but I think it glugs me up later in the day, so always tea at 10 and 3.

SafetySteve

Blues Newbie
I'm with Tom on the green stuff and Arty on the Earl Grey (ugh).
Mind you I'll pretty much drink what anyone is prepared to share if they are brewing up.
Last cup is 2100 hrs. bit religious about that so if I get called out like I was last night it really is not cricket.