My Courses

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Everything seems to be working now, at least for me. Perhaps it was a momentary glitch or network issue.

Hopefully you are all set now too!

Bob630

Blues Newbe
Can’t log to my courses with either my iPad or iPhone, last evening everything was fine. Need help. I thought maybe I was using the wrong password, so i tried the forgot password tab. After inputting my email address it came back as not registered. Really need help.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Can’t log to my courses with either my iPad or iPhone, last evening everything was fine. Need help. I thought maybe I was using the wrong password, so i tried the forgot password tab. After inputting my email address it came back as not registered. Really need help.

There is nothing that the moderators can do so, If you are sure that you are using the same email address that you used when you registered, then I'd call the help desk 877-662-5837.

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
I know in another thread Griff mentioned he got hacked, so it may be all hands on deck trying to get things sorted back out

Bob630

Blues Newbe
I did not know that, I hope your right. Thanks for the info. Maybe that hack is the cause of the problem..

Bob630

Blues Newbe
Actually they were working on the problem. I received an email from them I think around 9:30pm EST explaining what happened. As it turns out I had purchased the new SWS manual earlier in the day using PayPal. My PayPal logon is different than what I use here. The 2 different email addresses bumped heads and screwed things up. But the folks there were able to fix it and do a phone call was not necessary. The email they sent explained everything. They did good!!!

Miles

Blues Newbie
I have exactly the same set up, using two email accounts - one for BGU and one for PayPal. You can still buy using PayPal but make sure the email address on the order form is the right one for you.