Moto Sit'n Round - Complete

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
OK Kids,
I think this should be fun.
You might have to grab an acoustic, or not.
Have fun, here's "Sit'n Round Blues" in Em -120 BPM

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/r35np0m9x7jp0lw/Sit'n Round Blues - Em - 120 Bpm(2).mp3?dl=0

“Acoustic”??? You will need to explain to me what that is. I am not familiar with that terminology:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I have been neglecting the Moto Tracks for a few days. Been on vacation this week which you would think would give me a lot of time to play guitar. Wrong! I have spent most all of the week power washing the house, sidewalks and patio. Painting and staining along with many other yard projects that have been neglected since last summers spine surgery. I can’t wait to get back to work next week:). Hopefully I can jump back in on something this weekend.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
“Acoustic”??? You will need to explain to me what that is. I am not familiar with that terminology:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I have been neglecting the Moto Tracks for a few days. Been on vacation this week which you would think would give me a lot of time to play guitar. Wrong! I have spent most all of the week power washing the house, sidewalks and patio. Painting and staining along with many other yard projects that have been neglected since last summers spine surgery. I can’t wait to get back to work next week:). Hopefully I can jump back in on something this weekend.
Work?o_O
When l get out the dictionary for "acoustic". I'll have to look that up.

Elwood

Blues
Sure a mystery to me. :confused:

Oh no!!! I simply can not think of one possible politically correct moniker for the instrument, I guess one that might be played by angels. My age....

Last edited:

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
since last summers spine surgery. .

Ted, what kind of spine surgery? My wife is going to have spinal fusion surgery in August or September and she is quite apprehensive about it. Do you have any words of encouragement? I would have sent this to you personally, but I don't know how...

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
OK... I found something in the spare bedroom. It looks a little sketchy, but it makes some noises similar to what you have on the track.
I'll take it for a spin.

Well... it came out a little more brash than I would have liked, but it's Friday night and I've been tipping a few pints, so I'll leave it at that. I'm in through about 1:15.

https://fuzzypinkstrap.com/VJR/2020/Sitn-RoundBlues-Em-120 Bpm(2)-PR.mp3

Last edited:

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Ted, what kind of spine surgery? My wife is going to have spinal fusion surgery in August or September and she is quite apprehensive about it. Do you have any words of encouragement? I would have sent this to you personally, but I don't know how...

I will send you a message here on the forum. Just check the little envelope at the top of the page. It will have a “1” on it once I send you the message.

Elwood

Blues
Fine start Papa! (y)(y)(y)Brash indeed, but tastefully brash. :Beer:While you were doing this I was playing my version of a similar line,, really! Where is that Twilight Zone intro?

Please allow me to introduce my dusky hued beauty :love: at 1:15.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/06g1p5qjindelkk/sitn-roundblues-em-120bpm- pr-ewood-.mp3?dl=0

A warm reminder that the car is only as good as the driver. :whistle: I could use another pint myself.:confused:

Very nice track Moto, as always!(y)(y)(y)

Out @ 2:29

Last edited:

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
I'm thinking JJ Cale.
But how good is this Virtual Jam Room? I've been lurking around the Forum for a few years, but hadn't come down here until a couple of weeks ago. I'm amazed at how much talent and inspiration is in here.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I'm thinking JJ Cale.
But how good is this Virtual Jam Room? I've been lurking around the Forum for a few years, but hadn't come down here until a couple of weeks ago. I'm amazed at how much talent and inspiration is in here.
Well, just hop right in and get your licks in, too!

Elwood

Blues
Clean pick up on that Arty :thumbup:, bouncing right along rather nicely!!! (y) I believe you fit nicely with "the vibe", Arty's way. :Beer:Good one!!! (y)

the instrument, I guess one that might be played by angels.
That twanging pulsing accompaniment. :whistle: I thought I had heard the last of that one but it sounds great in the track! :Beer:

MM is right on, fun fun!!! :):)

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
TZ,
Hey Cowpoke, pretty good stuff!
(y)
vegas_vic_las_vegas5.jpg

Elwood

Blues
You just keep those strings on there! :sneaky: You sound so good anyway and we could use a "handicap". :p
Jazzy and old huh? I think I know which one I have covered. :sleep: Sleepy, Grumpy, Sneezy....
Very nice MM!!! :Beer::thumbup: