More practice generator tracks for REAL guitar players; not me.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues

Here are 5 more for you, geared toward the younger generation---#1 Claptons version of CROSSROADS out of A-D-E.---I DO NOT LIKE this song but know a lot of people do. Claptons version is much to fast; I slowed it down 8 BPM and it is still to fast for my blood. --#2---BORN TO BE WILD (E-G-A-E that's the basics) there is a glitch at 7:48 seconds but it just a bleep-then comes back on.
#3---GREEN ONIONS Booker T @ the MGs. After listening to the first 2 I had to slow it down the old pace maker was going BEEP-BEEP-BEEP at a 115 BPM :eek: I forget what key it is in I think it isAb--Bb--and Eb but not sure I might have recorded it out of A-B-E. I usually change flats and sharps to regular chords.
The 4th one is my favorite; I never knew it was in my machine- Van Morrison; MOON DANCE I figured Many Moons/and a whole lot of other guys/gals would like it.
I don't have the chords for it right now but will write them down and post them-- the same goes for #5 TAKE IT EASY--I added the lead guitar on the break and the ending---it is built into the track but most often I turn it off. I think it is out of G but but not sure.