Misty Blues Collab

DavidCayTex

Lovin’ every minute of it
So on another forum they do a monthly collab. October it is to a Backing track called Misty Blues in Am.
I decided to participate. Since this month I’m working triads on top 3 strings only (November will be strings 2-3-4) i only used top 3 strings, triads, arpeggios and Am pentatonic scales. The 12 bars of Am i just messed around running up the fretboard using Am Pentatonic notes.

sloslunas

NM Blues
So on another forum they do a monthly collab. October it is to a Backing track called Misty Blues in Am.
I decided to participate. Since this month I’m working triads on top 3 strings only (November will be strings 2-3-4) i only used top 3 strings, triads, arpeggios and Am pentatonic scales. The 12 bars of Am i just messed around running up the fretboard using Am Pentatonic notes.

Very nice. Keep 'em coming...

Steve

PS. I would gladly take that guitar off your hands...but I know that would never happen!!

DavidCayTex

Lovin’ every minute of it
Very nice. Keep 'em coming...

Steve

PS. I would gladly take that guitar off your hands...but I know that would never happen!!
Yep your’e right , ain’t happening.
Only 2 of them made. Mine & the one for the Distillery in Cayman.

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Smooth and easy nice!

I do some similar drills going up and down and at times switch between sixthteenth notes and triplets trying to keep patterns varying a bit going up and down. Triplets down box 1 ... up box one from middle ... mixing it up some etc.