Missing track 44 on CD 2

Lefty Jeff

A little blues rosetta
I got the e-mail about the missing track 44 on cd 2.  When I click on the link to download it, all it does is open in Quicktime and plays the track.  There is no option to download it.  I am using Windows 7. 

How can I download it?  I did click the link to order the corrected CD that includes the track, so I will get it soon enough anyway, but I'd like to download it for now if possible.

Any help is appreciated.  I even tried right-clicking on the link to the track in the e-mail, but it only lets me save the .htm of the website where the track is located, not the actual .mp3 track. 

L

LongJohn

Right click on the actual player once the link is opened/followed. Worked for me.

Lefty Jeff

A little blues rosetta
I tried that too, but it did not work.  I can usually figure these things out, but this one has me stumped.

L

LongJohn

Just had another try, it's an odd one but I found that right clicking in some spots over the player itself gives me the 'save as' option but in other places like you say it isn't there!

Try right clicking right on the button of the volume slider, this seems to work every time for me.

Scotty R

Blues Newbie
I struggled with this as well. 
I couldn't get the "save as" to appear on my mac using safari.  So then I tried using the chrome browser for mac and it worked.

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
That's one of those oddball things that's always different depending on your browser.

For me in firefox or chrome I just go up to the File menu and choose "save page as" and it saves it for me.

Griff