Missing in My Courses

ScottyBlues

Blues Newbie
I used a golden ticket to purchase the BGU Labs Pride and Joy but it does not shop to be located in What Courses I Own. Because of finances I might have to postpone All Access for a little while and I want to make sure I can still access all the courses I’ve purchased.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I used a golden ticket to purchase the BGU Labs Pride and Joy but it does not shop to be located in What Courses I Own. Because of finances I might have to postpone All Access for a little while and I want to make sure I can still access all the courses I’ve purchased.
I don't think the BGU Labs projects appear in the course material. Did you check in Cool Stuff > BGU Labs > February 2019 ?

ScottyBlues

Blues Newbie
I don't think the BGU Labs projects appear in the course material. Did you check in Cool Stuff > BGU Labs > February 2019 ?
After I purchased it BGU Labs shows up in the All Access Courses but not in My Courses I own. I also only have an IPhone so nothing shows in Cool Stuff.

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
It should show up for you, I can see it in your customer info.

If you have any issues after you leave the AAP, let me know and I'll take care of it. The BGU Labs stuff isn't a "course" the way the other courses are, and it's probably not working just right in the "courses I own."

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Like Lloyd said: I have two labs I purchased with tickets and to access them I have to go to Cool Stuff -> BGU Labs and then there is a list with a month and year for each one I have to click to see the actual lesson.

ScottyBlues

Blues Newbie
Tha
It should show up for you, I can see it in your customer info.

If you have any issues after you leave the AAP, let me know and I'll take care of it. The BGU Labs stuff isn't a "course" the way the other courses are, and it's probably not working just right in the "courses I own."
Thank y’all for all the quick responses. Hopefully I won’t have to leave. Love it here too much!!!!