Mike Bloomfield Lab

DaleGoode

Blues Newbie
Really liked the first lab session. Glad I opted in. Any possibility of getting a demo of the intro and some licks from the live recording of "It Takes Time" on the Live At Bill Graham's Fillmore West album? It's got to be one of the all time best blues songs ever recorded. Mike Bloomfield really smokes on it. Thanks and cheers.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Really liked the first lab session. Glad I opted in. Any possibility of getting a demo of the intro and some licks from the live recording of "It Takes Time" on the Live At Bill Graham's Fillmore West album? It's got to be one of the all time best blues songs ever recorded. Mike Bloomfield really smokes on it. Thanks and cheers.

I know that Griff doesn't do note for not transcriptions because of copy-write issues, plus he'd rather teach you how to figure it out on your own. That way you can do it for ANY song.

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
I'm not familiar with that particular recording, so I'll have to check it out. I've done all the licks for this month, but that's not to say I couldn't maybe do it as an extra email lesson along the way.