Merry Christmas To All!

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Mucho same back atcha!

Just going to be me and the missus, but we'll be doing Skype and Zoom sessions throughout the day tomorrow to connect with the kids and the extended fam. It'll be good. :Beer:

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
I can tell you that Christmas is fine; Santa has been to our place and left goodies under the tree, and was last seen headed west; the long way round to your place. We've spoken to sons, brother and mother and it's all looking like a good Christmas for everyone.

I got the Stones' "Blue and Lonesome" CD (y):). Looking forward to some Keef 'n Mick, with EC sitting in on a couple of good ole Chess blues numbers a little later in the morning.

Merry Christmas to all.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Merry Christmas to the maestro and fam as well as all my BGU brothers and sisters! Despite 2020 (or maybe I should say "to spite 2020"), I hope it's your best one yet.

steve o

Student Of The Blues
"She brought forth her firstborn son and called Him Jesus for He will save His people from their sins"

Happy Christmas

The reason for the season!!! Merry Christmas to all, and especially you Artyman:):), for reminding people why Christmas is so important!

Stephanie-NoelDodt

Blues Newbie
Happy New Year to all! Let's all hope for a better year in 2021, and an end to Covid-19 and its ugly consequences. That having been said, I'll just bet that if we all think really hard, we can find something actually good that was brought about by the shutdown. I know I've had several things. I was bored to death locked in by myself and layed brand new flooring throughout my little cottage. (I never thought I'd get that done!) The other thing is that I had been looking and looking at Griff's website and courses and saying "Someday I hafta do that!". When my gym and everything else but The Home Depot and my grocery store shut down, I said "Today IS someday!" and on March 18, 2020 I bought my first courses and started studying with Griff. Shortly after, I joined the All Access Pass. I couldn't be happier, and I'm not going anywhere. My experience here has been very welcoming and warm, and I have learned so much from Griff and so many of you. I am so grateful I found you. Happy New Year!