Mellow Bm

Elwood

Blues
Another mellow.

From 6:45-9:00

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/u8ug9wwf8hqr57w/BGU_mellowBm-SW-MO-PO-EW.mp3?dl=0

The Mira (what a sweet little 500 buck guitar!)

Great track and great opener Steve, Thanks! (y)(y)(y)

Moto, great sounding tones and playing as always, a pleasure to share a track with you again. :Beer::Beer::Beer:

Once again it is my pleasure to extend courtesy to our brother Paleo. :Beer: Even though he continues to block me, I don't block well, and I chose not to rudely play over his time. So, nice playing Paleo!!! :thumbup:

(this has not been that bad of a summer...I actually got carded while purchasing alcoholic beverages, and I managed to P.O. a grumpy old teacher. Deja Vu :D )

I got a bit greedy :notworthy:- there is one short but nice turn left. (y)

Last edited:

Elwood

Blues
Very nice yourself Burt!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: You come out mellow, with attitude! :cool:
Glad to hear you back playing. (y) That must mean you and the Mrs. are both doing well. :Beer: That can be tough recover, but hopefully short. She knows the thrill of the first time you wake up and ease that leg down out of bed from horizontal, and the blood rushes to the knee. :eek: OhhhhhhWeeeee! :confused:
All the best to you both! :Beer::D:Beer:

Steve_Whant

Blues Junior
Another mellow.

From 6:45-9:00

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/u8ug9wwf8hqr57w/BGU_mellowBm-SW-MO-PO-EW.mp3?dl=0

The Mira (what a sweet little 500 buck guitar!)

Great track and great opener Steve, Thanks! (y)(y)(y)

Moto, great sounding tones and playing as always, a pleasure to share a track with you again. :Beer::Beer::Beer:

Once again it is my pleasure to extend courtesy to our brother Paleo. :Beer: Even though he continues to block me, I don't block well, and I chose not to rudely play over his time. So, nice playing Paleo!!! :thumbup:

(this has not been that bad of a summer...I actually got carded while purchasing alcoholic beverages, and I managed to P.O. a grumpy old teacher. Deja Vu :D )

I got a bit greedy :notworthy:- there is one short but nice turn left. (y)
I'm glad you got greedy - that was interesting to listen to :thumbup:

Elwood

Blues
Thanks Steve! (y)(y)(y)That really is a nice track. :thumbup: Some you enjoy, and some you can't help but enjoy. :) This one just draws out emotion, as you all discovered! :Beer:

@Steve_Whant , that is some real "sophisticated" playing that you have been doing lately. (y) I really enjoy the way you use passages that sound like Carlton or Baxter influence. Tough stuff to load into your playing and not sound like you tried to, you are doing it! :Beer:

Last edited: