MBS Course - Solo 3

Steve_Whant

Blues Junior
Hi Griff - the fast version of Solo 3 is the same speed as the slow version of Solo 3 in the course material - both 1.28.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
@Griff

Just to clarify, only the 2 playalong videos of Solo 3 online are the same Slow version at 1:28.

All Downloaded audio and video, DVD & CD, as well as online audio player versions, are as they should be.:)

Last edited:

Steve_Whant

Blues Junior
Thanks for the redirect to to the tracks and of course to the start of the video. You are right, its all there. I just put the intro on loop.

Now, that I just listened to your post on MBS Solo 1 at 70% speed i wondered - how did you do that? Then i watched the main video for Solo 3 and found the option to run it at different speeds (I had just forgotten about that facility). That will be very useful i think. I've just about got the slow speed for solo 3 and some sections of the full speed are still eluding me...

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
For practicing I use "The Amazing Slow Downer" which is a looper that allows you to vary the tempo and/or pitch of an audio track.

For recording I use "Audacity" (free) which allows you to vary an imported backing track before you record over it.

I'm sure there are more recent applications that allow you to this "all in one".

I have "Video Surgeon", but have never used it.o_O

Once I've watched Griff's breakdown I then work strictly from the audio.

Last edited:

Steve_Whant

Blues Junior
Last edited: