Mary’s Little Lamb Acoustic

E

Emilio

Hello all

Here is my acoustic attempt at Mary’s little Lamb. It is my first ever recording and there are a few little mistakes

MP3 version:

http://www.4shared.com/file/140567183/559c5786/MarysLittleLamb_Acoustic.html

Emi (UK)

560sdl

Blues Newbie
Re: Mary’s Little Lamb

Emilio,

You should convert these files to mp3's before posting them, if possible.  The 4 share site has a built in mp3 player which allows people to just play it rather than download it and go through several steps to get a *.wav file to play.

Just a suggestion if you want feedback.

Alan

L

Lame_Pinky

Try it again Em. as we would all like to hear it.

LP

E

Emilio

Hi guys

I have uploaded an MP3 version

Thanks for the advice

I

IrishRover

Way to go Emi !  Sounded very smooth.  Gives me something to shoot for. :cool:

Ray_UK

Blues Newbie

Great work Emi!

Sounding really good, I have a load of catch up to do :)

Also nice work with the recording  :cool:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member

Emi, great job man, that sounds fantastic. I was wondering what it would sound like on acoustic, and it sounded really nice.
Thanks for the post.
Mike

J

jhagan421

Emi that is awesome.  I can't wait to get there now.  Lots of work to do!

gpower

Blues Junior

Great stuff Emi! Clean, smooth, and nice tone. Get a few hammer on/pull offs and bends in there and it'll be a slayer.

johnc

systematic

Very cool Emilio,
Very good to get it happening well on the acoustic, sounded nice.  You had it all happening and won't take long to get those little changes smoothed out.  Thanks for take the trouble to record and post it here.  Great to hear your playing.

ihorowitz

Blues Newbie

Sweet job man!  I like to do this one on my electric & I'm definitely not that smooth.  Nice work.

L

Lame_Pinky

Nice sounding stuff there Emi real good to listen to - btw was that in standard tuning ?

LP

E

Emilio

Hey LP

It is standard tuning, but you may have seen from some of my other posts that I had some trouble with the up strum on the A7 Bar Chord initially.

You might like to know that this recording was made with Audacity and a professional studio (Condenser) Microphone (at a friend’s house). However, if you listen to my electric effort (done on my rickety old laptop) you really can hear the difference in the recording quality.

So I guess the moral of the story is that you really do get what you pay for when it comes to quality setup and Microphones. Especially when recording acoustic instruments

J

jhagan421

Hey LP

It is standard tuning, but you may have seen from some of my other posts that I had some trouble with the up strum on the A7 Bar Chord initially.

You might like to know that this recording was made with Audacity and a professional studio (Condenser) Microphone (at a friend’s house). However, if you listen to my electric effort (done on my rickety old laptop) you really can hear the difference in the recording quality.

So I guess the moral of the story is that you really do get what you pay for when it comes to quality setup and Microphones. Especially when recording acoustic instruments

Emi Is the recording using the barre A7?  you must juuuust barely touch the high E string to get the subtlety!  It sound really good.  I love this tune, I took it way out of order ( to the lessons) after I heard this the first time, I don't have it nearly good enough to post - but maybe soon (after I can play again that is)