Making a little progress on a couple of courses...

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
A few weeks back, I moved my "52 Rhythym Fills & Variations" and "Classic Rock Speed Builders" DVD's from the bookcase that I keep them in over to my computer desk. With a little time, work and dedication, I hope to get started on these courses in the next month or so:whistle::whistle::whistle:. Hey, I said it was a "little" progress:Beer:.

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Could be 3 or 4 steps?

I am never ever going to finish any of Griffs courses probably.

Well if i am dead then maybe i am finished will try to avoid that though ...

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
That depends on just how far your bookcase is from you desk. What's the actual "interval" between them?

Do you consider that a Major or minor move?

Since you won’t be at the NY jam to give that master class on intervals, I don’t know the answer to your first question. As far as Major or minor, I would rate it a Major move. I always assumed that all I had to do was buy the courses. I thought they came with some sort of learning by osmosis function but either my courses are lacking that or I just don’t know how to make it work:).

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
Could be 3 or 4 steps?

I am never ever going to finish any of Griffs courses probably.

Well if i am dead then maybe i am finished will try to avoid that though ...

I finished the blues chords one, yeah I know, it was only like an hour course.............oh, and bbg

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
That depends on just how far your bookcase is from you desk. What's the actual "interval" between them?

Do you consider that a Major or minor move?
I love sarcasm.:cool:
I always assumed that all I had to do was buy the courses. I thought they came with some sort of learning by osmosis function but either my courses are lacking that or I just don’t know how to make it work:).

DAMN!!!! So this is why ordering the course as a download and then saving to hard drive, then burning it to DVD and then putting it under my pillow at night is doing nothing?!?!?!? There should be some sort of disclaimer on the download site.:mad:

leftymike01

Blues Newbie
you right! when done i'll ask ,just so many courses to choose from not even sure if i choose the right one to start ,But here I go

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
I was hoping so, when i start it seem right were i needed to be.
And where you go from there will depend on what specific aspect of the course piques your fancy.

Strumming, finger-picking, soloing, theory, playing electric or acoustic, etc., etc..

It's gonna be a never ending journey, but you'll get a better idea of what direction you want to take as you work through BBG.

Enjoy.

(And you can count on getting plenty of advice from other members when you want it.)