long time in between visits

Annie

On my way
You're back! Me too. I missed all the good people and good advice. Keep playing the Blues and get frosty old friend

Jim58

Never was the man I used to be
just wanted to say hey been some time since I last dropped by. Hello to all my old friends and Hello to the new ones I hope to make. I wish you all to be safe out there and Good Blues to you all.

Hi Giayank, it's been a few years since I communed with you awesome characters in the BGU extended family. Hope you and the wife are doing well and ready for spring. I suppose chances are good that you don't remember me at all but that's natural.
Ashamed to admit it but it's my first day back here at BGU since around 2017. My living arrangement had run it's course and it was time to hit the bricks before friendships curdled. The good news is I'm back solid on my feet and psyched to rejoin old friends and new fellow travelers. Full disclosure, for a time I hit a plateau and frustration with my skills fed a growing ambivalence. No point denying on some level I sniveled like a schoolgirl as I examined my choices. Again it's great to see you, Tom, David, Papa, R.Rumpboogie, and all the other straight shooters who freely shared their knowledge and support