Long time, don't remember

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
So its Been a long time since I've had time to go to the vjr room. Consequently I've forgotten just about everything with my studio one software. I dint have an interface, just a mic for live recording. However i think I remember reading somewhere I could use my zoom g5n somehow. So can someone point me in the right direction for getting started again.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
What about the studio one. Didn't you do a video on getting started awhile back
Sorry, I forgot completely about that.
And this one:

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
So i watched a short video on how to record with g5n. So when it came to him showing what to do after installing a driver from zoom, he said he uses Cubase 5 as his recording daw.

So would "studio one" be considered my recording daw software?

TexBill

Blues in Texas
@PapaRaptor watched your videos on how to record and mixdown for VJR. Those are so enligntening. I had provided some links that you shared with me previously. I did not realize Mr.Scary was looking for tips on recording to tracks in VJR when he posted his request.

What you demoed in the two videos answered a ton of questions for me. I am not ready to put anything in VJR, however, I have thoughts of doing so one of these days. I had no idea where to start and you have unlocked a huge mystery.

Thank you for providing a treasure trove of knowledge.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
@PapaRaptor watched your videos on how to record and mixdown for VJR. Those are so enligntening. I had provided some links that you shared with me previously. I did not realize Mr.Scary was looking for tips on recording to tracks in VJR when he posted his request.

What you demoed in the two videos answered a ton of questions for me. I am not ready to put anything in VJR, however, I have thoughts of doing so one of these days. I had no idea where to start and you have unlocked a huge mystery.

Thank you for providing a treasure trove of knowledge.
Thanks. I watched several of them this again evening and realized there are a lot of things I can do to make them better and more concise. That was one of several projects that went by the wayside in 2022. I hope I can pick them back up in 2023.