Little Turkey Christmas

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
About 3 months ago I posted some threads about a song I wrote and I got a lot of valuable advice.
After digging into the politics of the music business I realized I was in over my head. Mainly because I am not that computer literate.
So today I recorded it again, and tomorrow I am sending it to a song publishing company that publishes that kind of music.
I also have completed all but 3 pages of the coloring book..(what's left are a piece of cake).
So my plan is; If the song company doesn't want it, then it goes to "Children Book publishing companies".
I was going to send them both out at the same time, but got to thinking that could cause a major conflict. I will just wait and see how it goes.

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Remember what they say BCB "don't forget your forum mates on the way up, you may need them on the way down", hey great luck and wishing you well. (y)

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
I think they ate my "LITTLE TURKEY" for Easter. Been almost a month and I have not heard a thing. OH WELL- I guess it is time for Phase II
Plan "B", (what ever that is). :Beer::Beer::Beer:

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Plan "B" send it to another publishing company (the last one was in california) There are a couple in Nashville that does the same stuff. After that it goes to the Kids Coloring Book people....might be awhile?????? but at least I am rolling the dice.:Beer::Beer::Beer: