Little Mary's Lamb

D

djr29hxty369

I had the perfect take, but guess what, the Flip camcorder decided that it was fed up of waiting for me to press the record button and switched itself off.
:mad: I HATE YOU FLIP :mad:

As always when you record something for the second time it's not as good; most of the gremlins happen the first time round (I think) with measure ten the prime example of how not to play measure ten.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pijOkef3MFk

From now on I'll only be uploading vids. of perfect (or near perfect) work. I'll be uploading reworked pieces from BBG. I still need to work at strumming but I'm going to press on with BGU. [smiley=beer.gif]

Spencer

Blues Newbie
Great effort. I thought the tone was nice, and your alternate picking is coming along really well. That's a tough one, but fun to play. You'll have it up to speed in no time.  [smiley=beer.gif]

wgabree

Blues Newbie
You're coming right along Dovydas!  Don't worry too much about messing up a vid recording.  In the end, all that will work out as you gain finger strength and muscle memory.

:cool:

Ray_UK

Blues Newbie
Good job Dovydas, I really like that tone too. It seems to be some kind of unwritten rule that the best take gets lost or something else happens. Personally I tend to go to pieces as soon as I hit 'record' - my best efforts never get recorded :)

You're really progressing well through the course - keep em coming  [smiley=beer.gif]

D

djr29hxty369

Good job Dovydas, I really like that tone too.

Thanks Ray. I'm using the Vox Lil'Night Train amp and cab for recording now. [smiley=beer.gif]