Listner disgression "HIGHLY ADVISED"

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Well,
I can't say if I love it or hate it.
These old ears are having a hard time hearing the lyrics.

If it's something I agree with............it's great, if not, ..........it's terrible:ROFLMAO:

How's about posting the lyrics,

Last edited:

Elwood

Blues
You sound like...you. I believe that is a hard commodity to come by. I could say "like Woody Guthrie" or "John Prine". That's not fair to them or you. I think you did the best job of just sounding like I think you would like to sound, while saying what you have to say over a few chords. I like that.
Really damn good! :Beer:

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Capn I will PM them too You? As soon as I get back from the lake next week we are leaving in the morning.. I did screw up the last verse--it was suppose to be "Go to jail --jump bail join the army if you fail-- buy candles ---don't wear sandles the pumps don't work coz Putin stole the handles"

Elwood; It is not the way I wanted to sound---but after about 10-15 takes I went with the 1st one..I couldn't remember the words RAPID FIRE---the 3rd verse was pretty much a Adlib. I did what I could do to make it fit---knowing all well it didn't. Thanks

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
No need for apology buddy-It was a hard song to sing and play at the same time....I tried both ways of doing the lyrics then adding the guitar---and visa-verse there was no way in the world I could get it to sync---believe me I tried. It took me probably a hour just to find a key---ended up in "B flat" capoed----I don't think I ever sang a song out of B flat. Guess I have now. Thanks for the sympathy :Beer::LOL:.