Let's crash The Slippery Noodle (Indianapolis) Open Jam Feb 1st!

Larry H.

Mojo Enabled
Business called. I need to be in Memphis on jam night. Good part is I get to hear the blues competition going on then. I will run into you guys some other time I hope.

kestrou

Blooze Noobie
Dang, Lawrence - sorry you won't be there - will do my best to drink your beer and you enjoy the IBC!

Kevin

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
Yeh, Tommy - Jack and I gotta eat too!
Oops, I forgot to give you the time. It was delicious though. Trust me on that. We have another recruit. Barring a snowstorm, Jeff LaPorte and I will be making the trip. 3+ hours is all for us. Is the Noodle ready for this? :sick:

kestrou

Blooze Noobie
I've been to the Wednesday jam a few times - it's a rotatating house band and can't swear I've met the guys running the show on the Wednesday we'll be there, so I'll contact them that we'll have at least a half dozen guys in our party.

Kevin

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
I hope so! Jeff and I have a 3.5 hour drive, so I hope others who are much closer will make the effort. Who's in? It's always fun to get together with other BGU'ers. Even if you aren't going to play, come out and support the others and have a beer or two. :Beer:

arock

Help! I'm a rock
I'm about 4.5 hours away. Drove 4 hours to do a 1 hour job today, then drove back. That's not unusual in my line of work, so 4.5 hours to Indy is like a Sunday drive! Have guitar, will travel:) Already got a couple days off work scheduled, and a hotel room within walking distance. Always up for a party:Beer: Looking forward to seeing y'all

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
WOW; what a line up of the greats that have been on that stage. Just to be able to stand in the same footsteps as them would be an honor..
I will let my brother know..He lives in Centerville, Indiana.1 hour away Possibly he could make it...he is GOOD, and I mean GOOD.

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
WOW; what a line up of the greats that have been on that stage. Just to be able to stand in the same footsteps as them would be an honor..
I will let my brother know..He lives in Centerville, Indiana.1 hour away Possibly he could make it...he is GOOD, and I mean GOOD.
Let him know for sure! (y)