"Let the games begin"---"Hunger games"

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
I bought the cart before I buy the horse.---Capn told me "learn the ZOOM 1st" in a P.M. So slow down David (that's a note to myself)..
Reaper is in my computer and not going anywhere I will get to it when the time comes...

ronico

rainyislandblues
Very versatile "IF" you know what your doing-which I don't.
HA! Me neither!I got one of these at a clearance back in the good old days, like Nov/19 HaHa not. I've fooled around with it and it is pretty cool but you are way ahead of me! Outside mostly at this time of year so not on the techy thing unless it's really raining but will be watching this thread like a hawk! I have Audacity but never looked at Reaper... yet. Haven't tried to hook into PC yet either.Don't spend a lot of time in front of a screen as a rule. You the Trailblazer Bud!:ROFLMAO:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
It's all in what you get used to and which one you can get help with.
I've used Audacity for a couple of years and IMHO, for simple down and dirty record it can't be beat. I tried reaper and dropped it after a day. YMMV

Paul W

Blues Newbie
I found that the problem with the rabbit hole is the time spent messing around before you can get any work done.

Thus, I pretty much import mp3 jams and work in Audacity. I can keep a number of “attempts” by naming the tacks and muting them, then picking the most perfect to export. Using a USB interface, I can be recording in seconds.

if I need video, I just use a phone and sync the exported mp3 with it.