Let’s try this again!

RichardBulgin217

Blues Newbie
@Griff Hello Blues Guitar Family!
I am so grateful to @Griff and his amazing customer support team for handling my billing issue! If this is any indication to what my blues guitar journey will be like here then I’m PUMPED! I am recently retired from the military after 20 years and I’m excited to make more time for my love of blues guitar! I purchased the Guitar Unleashed 2.0 course with the hopes that it will provide a start-to-finish approach to learning blues guitar. After looking through all course materials that are offered I stumbled across the Beginner Blues course. I’m starting to think that an annual All Access Membership might be the way to go! Any suggestions? Thanks!

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Misconception #1 "start-to-finish approach "
Don't get me wrong BGU 2 is a fantastic course, but the reality is that you NEVER "finish" learning on guitar.

You are absolutely right. The All Access is the way to go.
For the price of a couple of courses, you get:
- streaming access to EVERYTHING!
- a Golden Ticket after two months that can be used to OWN any course that you want to be able to download. Use it and your clock starts ticking on the two months till your next Golden Ticket.
- and the 6 interactive live sessions every month which are worth the price by themselves. When Griff came up with the All Access Pass concept, I already owned most of his courses. That was back in May of 2018 and I still try to make every live session and when I can't, I open it up and strem it the next day.

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Welcome to the forum Richard, I'm glad you found us!
Being freshly retired from the military, you should have known that you would need to fill out your billing papers in triplicate the first time. ;) Just kidding. Glad you got it worked out.
+1 on the all access pass. It may overwhelm you at first, but there are so many things in there that will give you "ah ha!" moments. Once you get going on BGU 2.0, you'll probably want to work on all of them. Just kidding again. I don't think that's possible! Joking aside, there are courses to help you with rhythm, soloing, jamming and putting it all together, as well as complete songs to learn start to finish. You will for sure use many of them for your "start to finish approach".
Enjoy the journey and stop in often. We'll leave a light on for you!

-ed

TexBill

Blues in Texas
Mikes wrote:
- a Golden Ticket after two months that can be used to OWN any course that you want to be able to download. Use it and your clock starts ticking on the two months till your next Golden Ticket.

The important thing to remember about Golden Tickets is the clock starts ticking when one is redeemed. It is not from billing date of invoice for AAP. For example, January 1st - February 1st is 2 months billed, however, March would be when the golden ticket is issued. In other words, it is approximately 60 days after first month has been billed. Sixty days from today is Feb. 17th 2023.

Last edited:

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Hey man welcome ... but ha ha yeah finishing courses is very optional! Maybe after I retire I will actually finish one.

Yeah the all access pass I think is the way to go it allows you to redeem periodically "golden tickets" which grant you permanent ownership to a course you select. Many people I think forget to redeem their tickets.

So many good people here yeah jump on in man!

TexBill

Blues in Texas
That is correct, thank you.
Glad you have joined in on the fun. Welcome, fellow VET and thank you for your service.

You will find answers to most questions in the course materials, however, if you have difficulty locating info, do not hesitate to post your question(s) in the appropriate category. You will receive suggestions on where to look or maybe just a personal note on how to solve a particular scenario.