Lesson: Rhythm & Figures

AlbertBrown210

Blues Newbie
I am a new member and low level skill guitar player. I am working my way thru the Rhythm and Figures Lesson (Good Stuff). I understand the markings for codeing the rhythm etc in the modules. Now my question: the "cow bell" in the backing tracks for each of the modules (lsn 2 -15). Do the "bells" highlight the "string strikes"? In other words if I can hit the stringes each sound of the bell, I will have produced the desired picking pattern for the lesson? Doug Brown.

AlbertBrown210

Blues Newbie
Paleo, thanks for the quick response. Big help. Rhythm is my big shortfall. But I am a plugger and well get it under control in the end. Doug,

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I am a new member and low level skill guitar player. I am working my way thru the Rhythm and Figures Lesson (Good Stuff). I understand the markings for codeing the rhythm etc in the modules. Now my question: the "cow bell" in the backing tracks for each of the modules (lsn 2 -15). Do the "bells" highlight the "string strikes"? In other words if I can hit the stringes each sound of the bell, I will have produced the desired picking pattern for the lesson? Doug Brown.
Yep, that's the way to do it.