Lesson 29 Recording

Bluewater

Blues Newbie
There is no Lesson 29-31 category (solo 6 is lesson 28) so I am posting here.

I have neglected solo 6 and BGU for so long I thought I should buckle down today and get something out there, so here it is: Lesson 29

Here is my playing of Lesson 29 played along with the above backing track:
http://www.4shared.com/file/205605724/79b80400/Lesson_29b.html

There was no backing track for Lesson 29 so used the Lesson 1 track #3 on the CD.

MIM Tele
VOX DA5 Amp, Line-out, clean setting
Digitech RV-7 Reverb
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Presonus Firebox interface, line-in
Audacity 1.3.7

Dave

PS this would be a great solo for the Lesson 1 challenge.

Steve G

St. Simons Island, GA
Dave,

A very pretty song, brilliantly played as usual.  I'm looking forward to learning that one.

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
Dave,

Great job. [smiley=beer.gif]...seems as though the bar keeps getting higher....bg....helps to keep the rest of us going......later.

cowboy

johnc

systematic
Yeah it's about time Dave,  Great clean tone and smooth playing,  Very nice to listen to and I am keen to get to some of these lessons also down the track.
Always look forward to hearing your playing.
Thanks for posting.

E

Emilio

Hi Dave

Like most of the guys round here I really look forward to your posts and as usual you have not failed to impress

Sounds like a lovely country twist. I guess it won’t be long now before you are chicken picking with the best o them

We will also need someone to show us the way once Griff release his new course.  I am sure you will be setting the trail for the rest of us

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Wow Dave, you nailed it. That's sounds really great. Thanks. I guess we'll have to ask Griff to add the new section just for you.

Bluewater

Blues Newbie
Thanks for the kind words everyone. If anyone needs a little break from the solos, lesson 29 is fairly easy to tackle.

Dave

Chuck

Moderator (One of the Men in Black!)
Staff member
My apologies Dave, I posted the recording in the protected area above and forgot to comment on what an awesome job you did with the lesson!

B

b0b_b4rk3r

Hey Dave, that was real sweet. :) :cool: You make it sound so easy, but we know it's not!! Great Job!

Bob

wgabree

Blues Newbie
Way to go!  I'd be interested in hearing more details on the firebox interface.  How do you like it?

-Wayne

Bluewater

Blues Newbie
Way to go!  I'd be interested in hearing more details on the firebox interface.  How do you like it?

-Wayne
Hi Wayne,

Today I posted a review on the FireBox interface to answer your inquiry. Thanks for asking. http://bluesguitarunleashed.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1267301116/0#0

Dave