Leave It Alone

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
Sue, my lovely wife and the house drummer, wanted to do a video of this well-known Lennon/McCartney song to commemorate her one-year anniversary as a piano/keyboard player. She is temporarily off the drums again, but she arranged and programmed a Ringo-esque drum part. She asked if I would do the vocals. I can almost sing that high, so I did. Also, I added a bass part and covered George Harrison's guitar solo, which justify my posting this on BGU.

Last edited:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
WOW!
Sue did a great job on the keys. Only one year, eh? Sounds like she's sandbagging!
I wish I had your upper vocal range. While I could tell you were well out of your comfort zone, you did an admirable job.
The guitar and the bass were very well done (as we have come to expect).
Great job, both of you!

sloslunas

NM Blues
Sue, my lovely wife and the house drummer, wanted to do a video of this well-known Lennon/McCartney song to commemorate her one-year anniversary as a piano/keyboard player. She is temporarily off the drums again, but she arranged and programmed a Ringo-esque drum part. She asked if I would do the vocals. I can almost sing that high, so I did. Also, I added a bass part and I covered George Harrison's guitar solo, which justify my posting this on BGU.

Perfect!

Steve

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Sue, my lovely wife and the house drummer, wanted to do a video of this well-known Lennon/McCartney song to commemorate her one-year anniversary as a piano/keyboard player. She is temporarily off the drums again, but she arranged and programmed a Ringo-esque drum part. She asked if I would do the vocals. I can almost sing that high, so I did. Also, I added a bass part and covered George Harrison's guitar solo, which justify my posting this on BGU.

Great job both you and Sue!
I really enjoyed every part.

FrankL

Mr. Bites Off More Than I Can Chew
WOW!
Sue did a great job on the keys. Only one year, eh? Sounds like she's sandbagging!
I wish I had your upper vocal range. While I could tell you were well out of your comfort zone, you did an admirable job.
The guitar and the bass were very well done (as we have come to expect).
Great job, both of you!
WHAT HE SAID!!!

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
Thanks for your feedback, guys! And thanks to all who've had a listen.