LAST GOLDEN TICKET???

piebaldpython

Blues Junior
How can I find out when I last used a Golden Ticket? I am usually clockwork with the GTs and am pretty sure I used my last one in October. Any way I can find out exactly when? Thanks.

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
That's for the reminder. I just used mine latest one today. I'm pretty sure they come out quarterly. If you used your last one in October your next one won't come in until Jan. :Beer:

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Last edited:

piebaldpython

Blues Junior
@piebaldpython

Check out this post you made on October 22. :sneaky:

http://bluesguitarunleashed.com/forum/index.php?threads/no-e-mails.33092/#post-440036

I've been redeeming a ticket pretty much every day a new course becomes available.

All my tickets have been coming 60 days to the day after redeeming one.

I keep track of date received, date redeemed and date next is expected on my calendar. :)

LMAO..........Thanks Paleo. I didn't think I did it so late in Oct. I had previously redeemed on on Aug 10.

Boy, I must be slipping. Thanks again.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
How can I find out when I last used a Golden Ticket? I am usually clockwork with the GTs and am pretty sure I used my last one in October. Any way I can find out exactly when? Thanks.

Funny you should mention that. I just asked Griff about adding "Days Till My Next Golden Ticket" to the page. He wasn't sure how to accomplish that, but said he'd give it more thought.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
For those who want to keep track:

Announce in a thread here on the forum that you just redeemed one.

In a couple months(?) put "Golden Ticket" in the search and "Posted By Member" ....you.

That's how I found when @piebaldpython last redeemed one.

He and I have been following this Golden Ticket thing from the beginning.

Or, again I'm a little old school, mark your calendar.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
For those who want to keep track:

Announce in a thread here on the forum that you just redeemed one.

In a couple months(?) put "Golden Ticket" in the search and "Posted By Member" ....you.

That's how I found when @piebaldpython last redeemed one.

He and I have been following this Golden Ticket thing from the beginning.

Or, again I'm a little old school, mark your calendar.

Nah! I like surprises. It's like Christmas morning. BTW I just redeemed a Golden Ticket for the 8 Bar Tracks.