Keepin' It Slow in F# minor.

Tony Ludwig

Blues Junior
Really Good Stuff guys - reminds me of the artist Chris Beard and his song "All night Long" in Gminor.

TexBill

Blues in Texas
Well done, guys! All very enjoyable. @Steve_Whant, I did not have any "track volumne issues". All at the same level setting in my rig and I could not tell any significant difference between each recording.

Steve_Whant

Blues Junior
Hi TexBill - are you telling me that you play Ted Zep track and you then play JP's track that there is no difference in volume?

TexBill

Blues in Texas
Hi TexBill - are you telling me that you play Ted Zep track and you then play JP's track that there is no difference in volume?
I played all together and separately. I did not notice any significant volumne level differences after going back to Paleo rendition.
Correction! Paleo was at a higher level. It has been a few days since playing his, and yes the others are at lower levels.

The differences are probably due to each player's settings in DAW while recording that you are hearing. Some may have screamer in chain and others may dry. I have noticed when I record, if I don't test first, the volumne may not be what I wanted.

Last edited:

Steve_Whant

Blues Junior
I played all together and separately. I did not notice any significant volumne level differences.
OK, thanks for checking - massive difference for me - five-fold Db difference on the D7 track. You hear both of those at the same volume Tex?

TexBill

Blues in Texas
OK, thanks for checking - massive difference for me - five-fold Db difference on the D7 track. You hear both of those at the same volume Tex?
Any time, Steve. I went back and rechecked each separately, and then corrected my initial reply. If you go back to the corrected post you will see where I made changes. After listenting to so many, and then not going back for a refresher, I may not recall the extra boost on one or another version. That is why when you questioned my experience with all of them together vs each separately, I did go back and listen to the original by Paleo.